Got stop 2 times by cop same night!

:mad:DEAMMM WELL TODAY I WAS PICKING UP MY MOM AT WORK AROUND 9:00 PM AND I WAS DRIVING BACK HOME AND THIS STATE TROOPER STOP ME BECAUSE OF MY PLATE LIGHT I HAVE IT BLUE BUT WHEN HE WAS WALKING TO MY CAR A MUSTANG COBRA PASS BY LIKE 100 MILES AND THE COP TOLD ME “YOU GOT LUCKY CHANGE THOSE PLATE LIGHTS WE ARE THE ONLY ONE ALLOW TO HAVE BLUE AND RED LIGHT” AND I WAS LIKE OK! WELL SAME NIGHT AT 11:00 I WENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND TO THIS SUBWAY LIKE 5 MIN AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND ANOTHER COP STOP ME LOL THIS TIME WAS A WOMAN! WELL BEFORE SHE START TALKING I TOLD HER U STOP ME BECAUSE OF THE PLATE LIGHTS RIGHT AND SHE WAS LIKE YES SHE MAKE ME TAKE THOSE LIGHTS OFF THE CAR IN THAT MOMENT AND PUT MY OLD ONES BACK LOL I WAS LUCKY I DIDN’T GET ANY TICKETS! WHAT A NIGHT EH?:eek:

pretty crazy. tickets suck. good thing you didnt get one

haha yeah men!.. WICH HID GIVES THE BEST OUTPUT? AND WICH ONE MAKES THE INCOMING TRAFFIC CRAZY?

i think u can have red lights in the rear…dont see a problems with red in the back because ur tail lights are red anyways

4000k is the brightest but has a yellowish tone, 6000k are pure white i have them.
caps lock is your friend hit that sucker once… :slight_smile:

i have 8000k in my dodge and its at the limit of super brightness,i would rather have 6k or 4300k,there bright as fu*k

haha ok i think i will get one of those! scaredu the cop told me that police cars are the only one allow to have the blue and the red lights i was like mjum but well i want no ticket so i change it LOL

in the rear of a car ur allowed red lights…screw the cop he dont know what he talkin about…lol

hahahhah

honk the police