Graham White bell valve

I need a bell ringer valve for a “new to me” bell I bought last year as I’m going to try to get it installed.

What I’m looking for is the push-pull style valve featured in this video:

I’ve already looked on eBay, so any help would be appreciated.


are you sure you checked ebay?

cause there this one, or is it not up to your specs…

other than that check H&W board.

I saw it and I’m fearful of it’s age and it not working the way I want, which is like in that video. When you push in the valve it dumps the line to the bell, stopping it from ringing which is what I want.