Guess what the cat dragged in!

An Oasis compressor will fill that tank from 0 to 150 PSI in just under 11 minutes.

To get it tested check for a local fire fighter equipment dealer. The one near me is where we would get our paintball tanks hydro tested.

fits like a glove. Got it to the hydro testers today. I should hear back by thursday on if it passed or failed.

It looks like a skud missile!!!

… or a big red fire cracker :D. In either case it should facilitate about the same amount of noise.

Any info you can share about their process would be interesting.

well i know it will be done by large machine. Like what do you want to know?

Heck I dunno - I’m just fishing for juicy details…
Maybe how does the machine work or what are it’s capabilities? And how long do they hold the test pressure?

Well i got the tank back today. It passed so thats a weight of my shoulders. It only cost me 20 bucks and they got it back to me in 2 days when there typical turn around time is a few weeks. I went to Thunderbird Cylinder if anyone local to AZ wants to know

I asked the guy who i met when i dropped it off what he tested it to. He told me 150psi because his manager wouldn’t let him go to 1.5x the working pressure like me and him were talking about earlier. He also said they just fill it with water and attach there pump thats rated for 4,000 psi.