Guy Crossing Road

Well… it’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to capture a video. So here’s a quick one from today.

Nothing special (funnier in slow-mo), but talk about picking the wrong car to do that in front of :smiley:
<iframe width=“1280” height=“720” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EGZFtBgMDeU" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Independance Day to all friends across the pacific!

The other day I had a J-walker froggin across 6 lanes of traffic. I didn’t see him till he was about 50ft in front of me. Im doing 45mph…I hit the brakes and laid on the horn. The dude is asking to be someones hood ornament.

Man you got to get a dashcam set up in that Tahoe. Awesome photo btw… saw it the other day. It reminded me of an airbrush job I want to get done on my RSL3. The power chambers are polished back to mirror finish now. I reckon combined with white trumpets that have a 3d stars & stripes flag draped over them would look pretty good.

Here’s kind of what I was thinking…

DeeBee!!! Hahaha great video, was he giving you two fingers right at the end of the slo-mo vid?

I have a dash cam and had my first real incident with it the other day, I guy came driving out of a side turning without looking, then half way round the corner he decides to look my way, just as I am about to hit the Horns, I see him still looking at me & oversteering and running down the side of someone’s parked car! All captured on film. I am kinda glad I didn’t hit the Horn in the end else I could have been blamed for causing him to crash!

Hey DB, how the hel did you link that video like that from you tube? I have tried and tried to embed but for some reason, when I paste it in, it is just the link showing??? Please share mate?:smiley:

You have to use the “embed” code instead of just the link.

Thanks mate, I don’t get the option to the embed code on my ipad for some reason. I will try viewing YouTube on the laptop.

Ahh that paint job just makes my head hurt… trying to figure out how to do it.