Having a little problem

I’ve had my horns in for a week or two now. And today they decided to set themselves off on there own. i have it hooked up to my factory horn to the toggle that comes with the kit and then to the Air Valve.

I triggered my horns today and they went off. I let go of my factory horn trigger (the steering wheel) and the horns stopped. Then a few seconds later they set themselves off. This has me confused on how that could happen because my factory horn isn’t going off but my train horns are they drain the tank and then they shut off and the compressor fills the tank back up and no problems.

My OEM horn wire rests on - and goes + when i push one the steering wheel so i don’t understand what is triggering the valve to open when I’m not pressing on my wheel. I thought it might have been a fluke but it did it 2 more times later on in the day.

Please Help!!! thanks

Could be a bad valve imo

Are you using a relay between the horn trigger and the solenoid or just activating directly from the factory horn wiring to the solenoid?

If the latter, it may be that the solenoid is drawing too much current from the factory horn relay and causing it to stick.

sorry I meant to update and got side tracked. I figured out what it was. It was a classic case of bad ground. I decided to start looking at my wiring before I bought a new valve. And sure enough my ground came loose. What do you do. Anyway Thanks to everyone who helped.