having problems with compressor not turning off

The solenoid valve could be leaking…I’m just saying it’s not stuck open.

The check valve is just an inline fitting at the end of the leader hose.
Quoting avfrog:

edit: changed pic.

ok so I re-taped the manifold at all the fittings and found that the hose going from the electronic release valve to the manifold was leaking pretty good , once i took the hose from the manifold and let it hang and hit the horn button a couple of times and the air came shooting out, i realized it was continuing to flow out even though i wasnt pushing the horn button… So i kind of diagnosed it as the electronic valve going bad? because the air line going into the manifold keeps splitting right at the manifold… im guessing because the pressure being built up from the valve not holding back the air from the tank … it kind of makes sense because i guess when i hit the horn button in traffic the last time before it broke, the valve may have messed up thus letting the remainder of the air flow to the manifold, busting the line and, hence, springing my leak… maybe not? lol im going to order another valve anyhow because the setup is over 5 years old and im sure that the likeliness of an electronic part going bad, after being exposed to exhaust heat and florida weather of heat, humidity and rain, it might as well be replaced lol. Anything you think i may have missed?

The tubing shouldn’t burst. Maybe like you say - the elements & exhaust heat…

Is it a 1/2" valve? If not, now would be a good time for the 1/2" upgrade kit. That would replace your old tubing too - with 1/2" DOT tubing. Just a thought. Louder is better right? lol
http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=shocker-4-1-2-in-valve-upgrade-kit

Omg…you’re a genius!!! I’M ORDERING IT TMRW!!!

Well guys I fixed it!!! Turns out the plastic release valve was leaking so I replaced it with a3/8" brass one instead (much meatier) and for additional seal, added some plumbing sealant to the Teflon tape and now it doesn’t leak a peep!!! Now to upgrade to the 1/2" setup bwHahaha!!! Thank you all again for all your help!!! Btw my screen name was supposed to be Loudlilmazda not cosponsors haha. Thanks guys!!!