Having trouble wireing my horn to the steering wheel button

If you find a positive wire in the system, why not use it for everything…put your new toggle switch inline with it - just like the diagram.

On the wires goin to the factory horn there is a green wire and a black wire. I used the black wire thinking its neg. if I use the green wire as a hot on what number would I hook it to my relay? And would i still need a jumper or would I ground the relay? The diagram shows a solenoid but I would b hooking to a relay sorry if I a bugging u lol

If you find a switched positive you won’t need a jumper.
85 & 86 are the “coil” pins on the relay. It doesn’t matter which is which. Ground one of them & the other needs the switched positive signal.

You are much better off this way. I should have told you to just find that positive wire.

So would the green be positive? So I would do it the same way I have it now but ground 85 and wire from toggle to 86 and pod from horn to other side of toggle and pos from wheel to middle of switch?

Haha you tell me if it’s positive - I’m not there to check.

But yeah, wire it like you said - no jumper.

Just like the diagram except relay pins 85 & 86 instead of 2 wires on a solenoid valve.

It worked thank u do much I have been working in this for 3 weekends. U have been a BIG help thanks again if I have any more questions I no who to ask.

You’re welcome - glad you got through it.