Hello derr

WHATS UP EVERYONE I AM THE DIESELWHALE ALL THE WAY FROM SWITZERLAND, AND IM HERE FOR THE LOVE OF LOUD donkey HORNS.
SO IF YA GOT A QUESTION SEND ME A MESSAGE.

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see more people with Rams!

Nice Truck! Welcome!

Ram here too. Sounds like an awesome setup you got there. Welcome also.

Ive always wanted to go to Switzerland. Never been tho. Welcome to the forums

how long it take for ur dual 480s to fill that 25gallon tank?
and post some pics up?
also welcome to the board!

Beautiful country Switzerland, I wish I could have spent more than just 1 day there, welcome.

Well, they will fill all the way up in about 3 1/2 minutes and the 25 gallons runs the horns and the air bags. I run one big tank to keep everything together horns and bags, because I didnt want 2 tanks in the bed of the truck, I had two 2 1/2 gallon tanks and I switched it so that i would have plenty of air storage to use. Its for sale if you are interested, but it doesnt include the horns they are centimental.

im just lookin for a huge tank as well…whered u get the 25 gallon tank at? and how many ports are on it? cuz ineed sumtin for my bags and horns as well…right now im running a 12 gallon, and its not cuttin it for me

Do you have the room to add a tank instead of replacing one?

I had mine custom built by a company called trick tank inc.they are located in south carolina and they do great work, my tank has 8 ports but you can get as many as you want, go to www.tricktank.com and see what you like, and if they dont have what you like you can have them custom build you one.

ahh thats man…