Hello from Kuwait!

I’m in the military, currently stationed in Kuwait. I’m in the Navy, doing customs over here (sand squid what?). I drive an 05 Jeep Wrangler. I’ll be running the Shockers when I get back in conjunction with my ViAir OBA system. I found HB a long time ago, but never realized they had a forum until just recently when I was linked here from Jeepforum.com. Great company. And from what it looks like from reading here, some good people as well. Thanks HB for the ridiculous amount of laughs to come.

I’m going to figure out how to mount a trucker-esque pull switch to activate the horns.

Peace,

James

Welcome, and thank you for everything you do.

Welcome to the forums

Welcome and Thanks for your service to this country!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Dan, I looked at your site, but I didn’t see any prices anywhere. Do I have to call or email? I’d rather not make an international call just to get pricing. I’ve got the 2.5 gal 450c ViAir OBA system I am using to run locker pumps and air up tires. I was thinking about upgrading the compressor, but needed some pricing man. What is a comparable compressor from your company. And should I be worried about it being submerged/covered in mud? Thanks.

Welcome to the forums and thank you for serving our country!

My user name is my e-mail if you want to contact me that way. I can only sell them at the MSRP unless you want to be a dealer. Hornblasters will give you a much better price so contact them.

They’re not cheap but they don’t have a tank size limitation, they have the fastest fill rate of any 12V or 24V air compressor, and they have a 2500 hour life expectancy. Another nice feature is you can do a lot more with them without waiting, like air bags, air brakes, air tools, and even filling off road or semi truck tires.

Thank you much. I’ll check HB prices. I must not have been paying attention before.

welcome to the forum, im out here in Baghdad, im in the army…doing Control Points.

Right on man. When you leave, you’ll be seeing us.

In june…yeah…

I’ll be here. If you come through Kuwait, there’s a good chance you’ll see me. I’ll be the guy wearing camouflage.

lol:D

Welcome to the forum brother its a good place here, good people and will be happy to help ya with your install. Also thank you for your service to our country. God Bless man.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Thanks for serving man!!