Hello from Long Beach CA!

Bad A$$ Truck love the white with black wheels.

No they are 38.5" Pro Comp all terrains on 20" Pro Comp rims. The set was almost $3000, not bad for a 40,000 mile tire.

Nice truck!, You’ll love it even more with some custom tuned over that edge and you even get some smoke too! I know a guy in cali that sells the SCT which is awesome BTW.

I am looking into the SCT but I’m worried about streching the head bolts and blowing another head gasket. I tried the smoke switch mod but the Edge does not use the correct fuel reference method. Any ideas?

What’s up neighbor? If I see you, I’ll blast you :wink: Take a close look at that picture in my signature and guess where that is?

The beach @ the end of Junipero Avenue? Looks like the lot that you have to drive thru the automatic gate. Am I right? I want my shiny nickel!

Take a guess where my avitar pic was taken…

Well, I can tell you your transmission will not like the Edge module as you are adding 80 or so extra horsepower and not tuning the transmission for the added power. As far as head gaskets there is no way to tell if the SCT will cause HG issues. My grandfather bought a 6.0 in 05 brand new and blew a HG in 20k miles completely stock no towing just a daily driver. Some heads are notorious while some arent. Ford allows a .005 variance in flatness of the heads, which is terrible IMO(In My Opinion). I am not going to say you will be perfectly fine running the SCT because you could have a problem but you it could last for a million miles. If it were my truck I would do it, I had the Six-Gun and dropped it for the SCT and I have alot more power and the power is SMOOTH! Also the transmission shifts awesome! The shifts are quick but dont slam into gear. In short do it and dont look back and I dont think you will regret it.

If your looking at getting a SCT I would talk to Raul @ Stealth-Automotive.com hes in Northridge,CA Bytheway. He has great service and will be able to answer your questions

Sorry for the Novel
-Hunter

BAN??? Ban this fu*ktard

Not worried about the trans, it has an ATS. Thanks for the info.

One shiny nickel for the winner! There is a lot of open space in the background. I will be honest, as long as I have lived at ‘The Beach’, I have not gotten around to all the little nooks and crannies. It looks like some where around the Seal Beach area or between where I took my picture and Seal Beach?

Wrong direction, its the next beach parking northwest, off Shoreline Drive. Right behind the hotel @ the corner of E Shoreline Dr. and E Ocean Dr. So I get to keep my shiny new nickel!

That explains it. I have driven past it many times but not been down there.