Hello.

I have made a few posts before I have done my introduction. So, here it is.

My actual name is Grant. I’m a 18 year old kid from a small town in Kentucky. Almost 3 years ago I moved to Florida in the pursuit of a better life. I’ve lived most of my life in depression. The reason being is that I was abused when I was younger. My mom worked all the time and when she came home, she relieved it by doing terrible things to me. My dad was 2 1/2 hours away at that time and I didn’t really see him often. That’s how I ended up here. I dropped out of high school and got my GED. I’m in college now. I try to find hobbies that interest me and keep me smiling. I now have a beautiful girlfriend that helps me fight through the struggles of life. She comforts me at every chance she gets. I love her for that. I know I’m young and that I have a good chance to change my life around. I don’t want to feel pity because I’m becoming a stronger person. The things I have been through lets me understand how others feel in some times of their life. So that’s a little bit about me. Have a wonderful day/night and I wish you the best!

Good to have you on-board Grant and sharing your story. Keep honkin’ and you’ll keep smilin’ :wink:

:wink: Will do. I honk at every chance I get!

Welcome to the forum finally…:smiley: It’s great when people turn their lives around for the better.

Thank you for the welcome. I enjoy what I see here. Just wish it was more active. It kinda makes me sad. This forum for me is fun and actually informative.

We may not have a lot of active members but we can usually answer most questions.

At least theirs help!

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!