HELP Compressors stopped working!

Hi I have 2 450C compressors for around 2 years that I got from HB and they have been great until yesterday. They run a ten gallon tank and I have a viair 40A relay for each compressor and I use a 150PSI shutoff switch. Yesterday, it was around 25 degrees and they all of a sudden shut off at 30PSI. So I got home and checked the fuses, shut off switch and even the power wire after the shutoff switch which had juice. Everything checked out fine as those go. So I unpluged both compressors and took them out and hooked each one up to a 12v power source and they did not run. They just hummed. I took the air filter off and spun the crank on both of them and they turned just fine. I just do not understand why they both quit at the same time. Can you please help? I literally just got another P-5 the SAME day this happened and I am just dying to go play.

Thank you,

Izzwardo@hotmail.com

Isaiah

That’s weird they would quit at the same time.
So you straight up hooked each one directly to a battery to test?
No question - good connections?

That’s got to be buggin’ you man…

I FIXED IT!!! The other 12v source that I hooked it up to was bad. I was pullin my hair trying to figure out why they would both quit!. And my pressure switch was bad as well. But I got it all fixed today and got to blow my new P-5!!!:D:D:D

nice!! good job man!! ya those tiny pressure switches suck!1 ive killed so many of those so i run the square d switches and have never blown it yet… thing is a beast!!

Ah ha! Now you can test your new P5!