Help with bursting hose...

hey, my name is josh… new to the forum… well kinda… been stalking around here for a while reading and soaking up some of the knowledge on this forum. i bought some horns off a guy a while back and i finally got my pressure switch and everything fixed up. my problem is that my hose keeps bursting at the compressor (800lb hose) right at the end of the barb fitting… running 3/8 hose that is used on a regular shop system. My guess is that the compressor is causeing the barb to get hot enough to melt/weeken the hose in that spot? if so whats the best solution for this problem? just started an LED Light bar Business so i need to keep cost to a minimum lol

thanks for the help in advance!

Welcome to the forum. What kind of air system (i.e. what compressor) and horns are you running? Normally the compressor should have a metal braided leader hose coming from the top of the outlet and running to your tank (i.e. all threaded connections - no push on barbs etc).

Welcome to the forum and DBO is right! I think Viair includes a metal braided hose with each compressor and Hornblasters includes a 3 foot one with each of ours.