Hi

green… we think a lot alike lol… you ride kawi’s??

yea 06 kx250f you?

Welcome to the forum…I hang out over at www.f150online.com too.

still on a 2 smoke… honda cr250 ripped apart now for rims plastics graphics top end and everything… you do any racing?? i really would like the new 09 450 honda though… o well! lol

08fx- I am abercrfootball on f150online

nothing wrong with that man. i was on a 01 cr 250 for a long time. i raced alot when i lived in florida. did alot of racing at bartow. now i just mess around here with my buddies at the local tracks during the summer. lol

ah thats awesome man. i race at sunshine just finished up my second series 250/450 beginners i got first place both seasons so its time to step it up to intermediate! i go to hardrock a lot and stuff… ive been meaning to hit bartow but time is hard to come by lol

yea i never made it out to sunshine but i heard it was a pretty badass track. ive been to sand mountain, mulberry (which i believe is closed down now), rhodine rd track and used to go out to croom for the weekend sometimes, and alot of private tracks. i miss florida had alot of good times there man. ill prolly be visiting for spring break. who do u know around there that is fast?

uhhh michael clarke, vince devane, ryan jessip, tim baker, me… lol mostly everyone frome dade to sunshine, you probaly know fat tone if you rode bartow, anthony matachewsky honda 450? like 350 lbs but fast!!

hm never heard of fatt tone. but there was a guy out there everyone called him doughboy and he was sick fast. timmy highfield, kyle keylon. but this was abt 3 years ago. lol

University of Kentucky FSAE is attempting to build a car. Basically last years build ended up weighing around 700 lbs with a Honda CBR 600 engine in. hopefully if we can get more funds we can bump that 700 lbs to something more reasonable. and keep up with the real bikes lol…

anyone looking to buy a bike?? 2001 yz426f

Im sure I shouldnt post that in here sorry but its in the newspaper too and ive had 2 offer so if anyone just has to have the grizzly of dirt bikes then let me know

totally hijacked thread…