horn blasters is NOT the loudest... I AM

i am an owner a nathan airchime K6la, i run 3/4" airline at 200psi, this horn puts anything else to shame, if anyone thinks different, come on over, ill show ya.

I think the Ford Marauder that they used in the videos is going to be louder … IIRC, it had a K5LA and K3LA in the trunk and a K3LA and Shockers up front.

Hey Matt, where did that car end up?

-Kris

cool story :rolleyes:

Seriously though, how big is your tank and how much honk time?

Im pretty sure the guy with the XB scion and the ship/fog horn is a ton louder than you. and at a lower frequency… just saying. Someone will always be louder than you.

There are a lot of people with all types of air horns so you should host a competition…lol

I know that I am NOT The loudest. So there! lol. Also there is a Guy I Spoke to “Bigmikesocal” On youtube. You should have a chat with him and see who is loudest! btw He is pretty cool. Told me a few things I didn’t know about ship horns.

I’ve chatted with Bigmikesocal on the hornwhistleboard forum, especially when he blew out his knees weightlifting. He’s very friendly and definitely knows his horns.

lmao, lmao, ill give the cookie comment a 10, btw a ship is over board, some say mine is but when i put a k8la on it next year i hope to see 190db or more. yes the only way their louder with that car, it has MULTIPLE horn sets, im not lookin to go to jail though i can already with mine, lol

You could always drill 'em to be louder. Not loudest, but louder. :smiley:

So the “L” must be for a 1L bell…? I assume they’re mounted separately without a (L)ow manifold…?

yes it has a 1L bell and their all mounted on seperate brackets, i have pics on my profile of em.

actually my album cover is the pic of my horns