Horn etiquette...is it OK to scare bums?

i go thru downtown tampa all the time and hit up the shitass’s at the courthouse its amazing

i dont care for honking at dogs so much either. Cats i love but im afarid the dog will run in the road and get run over or something. But im the same way as you. No old peeps or babys. I have a 6 week old baby and i will honestly kill a biscut eater if they honk at my baby!

I can honestly say that after almost 20 years of living, I have never heard of anyone use the term biscuit eater… HAHA thank you

Forgot about that one, I also don’t do dogs. Old people, babies, and dogs; the three things that are off limit lol.

Cool, but I would also add motorcyclists to that list, unless they are on one wheel!

X2-2589-345-9=34 hell ya i never mess with them

Me either, I’ve heard cake eater and cracker but this is a first.

Your math is wrong… 1x2 - 2589 - 345 - 9 = -2941 not 34. But your input on messing with motorcycles is correct. lol

Definitely fair game. I’ve done it countless times to this one disgusting fat beach with snot dripping from her nose who panhandles at the same red light all the time. The second she even glances over at my car and walks towards me, I lay on the horns and she does a weird fat person’s jerk backwards like someone donkey punched her and it vibrated down her body. Then I hear a few drivers around me laughing their oven off.

Lol “weird fat person’s jerk backwards” lol… You need to film it!!!:smiley:

yeah, film it in slow motion so we can see how much she jiggles…LOL

That, and I don’t honk at dogs anymore or people of horses.

Our dog would freak out if he was honked at, plus it’s like 3x louder to them!

But I say the homeless, little kids who can walk on their own, all the way up to people in their late 50’s are free game!

I get the pan handlers whenever I can. I don’t do a lot of blasting from the car. I get enough of it doing it for 12 hours at work.

I’m assuming your not a full-time Horner employed @ Hornblasters, so,
How loud is the horn with the windows in the cab closed in the locomotive? A lot quieter than a car I would imagine.

Welcome to the forum “tskilbride”. Most of the pan handlers I see look like they’re drunk or on drugs so be careful or they might have a heart attact…:rolleyes:

It varies from engine to engine. The engines built in the 70’ and 80’s are somewhat to very LOUD. Some horns are installed right above my head, others are installed towards the rear of the engine, which really helps my hearing in the long run :slight_smile:

The engines built in the last 10 years are pretty darn quiet and all are mounted towards the middle or rear of engine. Nothing overhead like the old crap.

Tim