HORNBLASTERS 100w PA.......

Wow! Just bit the bullet and took delivery of the HornBlasters 100w PA system!
I am suitably impressed! The actual 100w 8ohm speaker is proper heavy and not what I was expecting in the looks dept!
I connected the system up in my living room and jumped when I first switched it on! Very very loud, as soon as it is installed I will do a short video.

I simply cannot wait to use it, I primarily bought it to scare those drivers that bump up and down the kerbs or drive real slow whilst talking on the Mobile phone, it really really bugs me! There’s going to be a lot of people dropping their phones into their laps! Hahahaha can’t wait! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I recommend anybody thinking about getting one, to actually do it!

Stinky You made a clip yet ???
Also when you use the mic is it clear sounding or do you end up soundin like Kenny from s/park ??? :smiley:
Still no aux in on them I guess ??
May poss get one july time
Pm me a price to your door k bud :smiley:

Will sort you a price out!
And No “Kenny from Southpark”! Modulation is Krystal clear!!!
Here’s a little vid I made a week or two ago! Though I did not do the PA on the vid!

It’s loud & clear and so much fun, though I only use it at shows and never for people who are driving with their mobile phones to their ears! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Hey, I got my K5’s finally mounted now, hope to have them connected up on Saturday :))
https://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=6818

Good stuff stinky
Do you have a ice cream truck ringtone ready for the summer to confuse the local kids !!! HaaHaa :slight_smile:

Yea buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yIEekxx9g8

Good job! Pmsl!! I will try to find an .mp3 or .wmv file :smiley:

Haha wicked bryan
If the price is right (how we doin with that stinky) and i get one how do you refrain from shouting obsenities down the mic :confused:

Cos im pretty sure someones gunna get it!!! psml :smiley:

PM sent :wink:

Back at ya Chief :slight_smile:

Cool beans Stu!

Remind me which part of the UK are you from?

Im Just off the m4 near swindon :slight_smile:

Ok blimey! I used to have a mate in Swindon and it almost became my 2nd home! He lived not to far from the Honda plant & We were forever out & about with my K3’s abusing the streets:D
Sadly, He has moved to Wales now I believe & we don’t talk anymore :frowning:

Will be good to meet ya, and we should film something from two ends of a car park or something lol :smiley:

Yeah i know the honda plant he must have been in stratton/eldene way then ?
I cant ever remember hearing a k3 round hear but if its more than 3 yrs ago i wouldnt of known what one sounded like any way :o
All i do get is the ol two tones and theres a little steam railway at purton that we hear steam whistles at the weekend which do sound pretty cool:D
Did you just lose contact with your mate in wales or was it a falling out ??

:smiley: We were really good mates & It was more than three years ago & not so much of a falling out, more of, we just lost the contact (he will argue it was my fault & I would argue it was his)!:confused:
He lived just literally round the corner from Purton Rd, Taragon close if my memory serves me correct! I gave him my first ever set or Trainhorns after I upgraded to the Shockers etc etc… :frowning:

AHA he lived in woodall then off the hill !!! my mate lives at the bottom of the hill on the right bryony way :slight_smile:
I know what you mean about lost contact i have 2 mates that are twins both married with kids n both moved to bath n bristol and havent seen them for a fair few years now
What was your 1st ever set of train horns then pete ??

Yeah that’s it, Woodall, we were forever abusing the place with Horns, and also in town somewhere is a really really low railway bridge/tunnel, we often got a few victims under that bridge, first he went through with his Horns & then I went through with the K3’s :smiley:

My first set of Horns were “Seige 3’s”, I bought the kit for £165 from the states. They were ok at the time, but no where near as loud as my next purchase of Shockers!

Yeap the bridge gets crashed into every couple of years by dumbass lorries etc
If you headed into town there would have been george whites motorcyles on yer left an poss sextons audio on the right if they hadnt gone bust
I want to do the mini tunnel but too tall :frowning:

HORNBLASTERS 100w PA…

Soon it will be mine MOOOHAHAhaaaaaa!!! :eek::cool: