HornBlasters Boiler Room Live On uStream

Visit our thread here: http://www.trainhornforums.com/thread1728.hornblasters_boiler_room_live_on_ustream.html

My computer is too slow to see the live feed. It takes too long to load up so I didn’t wait and live feeds usually buffer too much. I’ll have to check it out at home but there probably won’t be anybody there at that time.

Is it a live feed of the Horn blasters offices? I cant see it…wont load up or anything??:confused::(:frowning: Its probably just the lads sitting around in the sun with their shorts on!:D)

no live feed today sorry :wink:

Ok dude so its a live feed then? When do you have it on? Wot times?

just got to check back we’ll post it up when we will go live.

Ok fella… post up in advance if you can…give us all a chance to see the HB HQ!!! lol… Even if you guys say you will put it on daily, say between 2pm & 3pm or something??

Ok, we’re going to be live today,
in a little bit i’m going to to move Camera2 (the outside one) and hide Josh’s truck from him on top of the sea containers. it will most likely fall forcing me to purchase his truck from him. But it’ll be great video for the DVD.
-matt

lol.

what time?

Hey everyone looks like Matt’s getting that look in his eyes!!!

I would advise you guys to get a front set on this… its either going to be funny … or really bad!!!

What time?!?!?!?!?!

Right now!

Ok So I’m watchin now…carpark looks thrilling!! where is everybody??? I demand you guys come outside lol now!!!

Oi!!! clouds are fluffy!!!

ive been here for 20min with no action

yea matty boy!!! lol

thats so cool!!! hahaha

Wheres goaty boy?:smiley:

hahahaha matt run out of butane!!! pmsl!!!