HornBlasters Conductor's Special 228VX Train Horn Kit

Hey there everyone, so everyones seen how much trouble I’ve been in with the authority, so I am selling my train horns, so sad too see them go but everything comes to an end sometime or other eh?

I’m selling the HornBlasters Conductor’s Special 228VX Train Horn Kit which is normally $499 I am selling them for £250 which is $380 to anyone who’s living not in the UK, obviously you’re going to have to cover courier postage costs as well.

If you do live in the UK and want them I have no issue with driving half way to meet you as long as you cover petrol costs to get too you.

If you require any other information just let me know. These are also on eBay and Gumtree so grab them while you can ;D.

Are these still available? Can you ship to Washington, US?

They are still available, I’m working night shifts tonight and tomorrow
I’ll try and figure out if I can ship them across, would you be able to cover the cost if I am able too?

Umm yes possibly it depends on how much it is to ship though

I just checked what it would be to ship roughly to the United States and it’s coming up too $115

I could be interested if they are still available?:smiley: I’m in London, but can have a courier pick them up?

They are still available, yeah

Well thanks but I think ill skip on the offer. I do appreciate you doing that for me though.

Welcome to the forum “tucker.wilson95”

still available?

Nah sold I believe :smiley: