Hornblasters court case!

yeah, cayenne pepper…lol

Take a crap, freeze it, then throw it through his window

Rent a cow/ horse/ large animal and fill it full of laxatives. Set it free on their lawn

Moo !

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such creative genius insofar as retaliatory sh*t tactics… excellent work gentlemen !

ok this is a little tricky but here it goes…
step 1.
take a med size trash can maybe out of your kitchen fill it half way with water and add urine, crap (human or any type of animal), or whatever else you would like to add
step 2.
prop the can on a angle against his front door.
step 3.
take fishing line and tie a loop with a large bolt, rock, anything heavy around the door handle so it will hang about 1 foot below the door handle
step 4.
tie the fishing string to the weight and run to the other side of the street. when you get there you can pull on the line so it sounds like someone is knocking on the door, and when they open the door the can will fall over into the house and spill all over his front room.
step 5.
run in the opposite direction of your house so they dont know it is you haha

wow… you have thought about this. If Im ever in a situation and need a revenge plot im definitely consulting you about my options… lol

I agree. I like your solution so keep posting!

This may be crazy, but it just might work…lol…rent a giant crane, and physically rip their house out of the ground. raise it a couple feet in the air and then see what they do…:smiley: