HornBlasters Rocker Kit

Truck: 2005 Silverado 1500
Kit: Hornblasters Rocker - Hornblasters 1/2in Valve - Hornblasters 110/150psi pressure switch

It’s almost been a year now since I’ve had it installed on my truck, and, for the most part, it’s been ABSOLUTELY %#&@$ AMAZING!!!

…I would give the Rocker kit a 4.8[SIZE=3]/5[/SIZE]

It’s WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY louder than I thought it was going to be, even before I upgraded the air valve and the pressure switch lol. They’re made VERY durable, and even after I beat the s*** out of my truck, bombing HUGE puddles and getting them completely filled with water…once the water is blasted/honked out they worked just fine, and they’re STILL holding tough.

PROS:

[ul]
[li]it’s LOOOOOUUUUUUUUDDDDDD!!![/li][li]Price paid to noise payoff is worth the $319[/li][li]Comes with (ALMOST) everything you need[/li][li]Construction / Quality / Durability[/li][/ul]
CONS:

[ul]
[li]The install isn’t as straight forward as some people might think and the “detailed” instructions are just short of worthless. Be sure you have at least SOME background knowledge on how to wire things in a 12v system.[/li][li]Doesn’t come with a separate “honk” button for those who don’t want it hooked to the stock horn.[/li][li]Horns (over a decent period of time) become “out of tune” and start to squeak due to vibration. It’s a REALLY easy fix, but it gets a little annoying. But I think this is a problem for everyone who has the shocker style plastic horns.[/li][li]…and that’s pretty much it.[/li][/ul]

Would I suggest buying this kit!? You’re damn right I would!!

If you’re tight on spending a lot of money, or if you’re like me and working with minimal vehicle space, then this kit is WELL worth the money. Way better than any of the other equally priced horn kits (IMO).

(These are before the 1/2in air valve & 150psi pressure switch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSlQn_0WFbs&list=UUygShuQ-1h8IsHSXGjLntmA&index=3&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzu302ziSQ&list=UUygShuQ-1h8IsHSXGjLntmA&index=8&feature=plcp

Are those the two shortest of the four shockers?

yes they are! That’s why this kit is better than those 3 horn outlaw kits they sell. Well, at least in my opinion.