Horns got stuck

well, Football season is starting and well, the local Atascadero High School was having a big game starting and well, :rolleyes: U kind of know where this is going, anyway, I drive through the parking lot, I originally intended to honk only for a couple of short bursts but, the horns got stuck and my entire 200psi 3 gallons drained through the shockers. some lady yelled “Was that your honking truck!?” and an entire crowed stared in awe. I started laughing like a maniac! :smiley: man, wish I had my camera, it was priceless!

Well… at least it wasn’t followed by a mass mob yelling “…right! Let’s get him!!!” :smiley:

Be thankful it was only 3 gallons. :slight_smile:

sounds like you blew out the diaphragm in solenoid… been there done that, twice! its not fun either.

funny thing. I didn’t, I had a bad ground on my solenoid. Whew! :rolleyes: happened before :stuck_out_tongue: Thats what I get for grounding my compressors and solenoid and Tail Lights and license plate lights together because when I pulled into my driveway I noticed my tail lights and license plate lights were flickering really bad. The Ground screw came loose and I tightened it.

Blue Loctite is your friend. :wink:

Ermmmmm i’m confused, is the solenoid not sprung inside??? So if you had a bad ground it should have shut off automatically & not stayed open? Confused.com:confused:

It happened before, I am also confused at how it happened, had some fun with the horns today and well, they are working fine.