Hose Fittings

Hey guys, I’m new to your forum, however I purchased a kit from Hornblasters 2-3 years ago. I had a blast (cheap pun) with the horn, and my friends loved it. However, after I got a body kit installed on my car, there was no room for the horns any more. So I removed the system but kept everything.

Now I’ve got a new car and want to install the horns because I’ve been missing them lately. My question is, where can I find more of the brass hose fittings I need? I haven’t been able to find them locally and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

From what I understand they’re 1/4" crush fittings. I think I may have one somewhere, if I do I’ll post a picture of it.

Thanks,

-Skippy

EDIT: After doing more research it looks like Viair has exactly what I’m looking for :smiley:

Well I guess you found them but the Lowe’s here in my town has them and a local parts store down the street, just in case you don’t wanna order em

Lowes or home depot around here has em… maybe check urs… there not 2 expensive either

ww.hornblasters.com

call them… dont be afraid…

matt loves the business:cool: