Hose length

i have a chevy 2500 extended cab short box without the spare tire. i was looking at setting everything up under the bed where the spare tire would be. can the horns be at the front of the truck with the compressor and tank at the back? or is there a way to have the horns at the back and angled a certain way for dust and snow? shield on the horns?

You can put the horns anywhere… best is angled downwards a bit.

Hoses - you can have the tank/compressor at the back and the horns at the front if you want. Depending where you put the valve is how the horns will sound. Close to the horns will give an quick “on” for an instant blast and further away will give a longer sound…

hello dear i have good horns that you can put at the back or at the front okay they are very good ones kindly email me if you need them please for details.

i have good quality buffalo horns, long hair sheep horns,chikars horns tanned and untanned ones for sale at affordable price kindly email me for details and pictures any body who knows any person who is looking for these product should kindly direct him or her to me please i have good horns in stock

ill stick with hornblasters.

Welcome to the forum “hornsman11” but this is about air horns, not animal horns.