HS mega blast horns

I’m looking for some insight on a specific kit.

HS (Herrero & Sons Corp) Mega Blast Diesel Horn Kit. I found them for about $120 but I can’t seem to find any reviews on them. I found a youtube video with them and they sound pretty awesome but no reviews. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they good? Are they garbage? Any worthful information is appreciated!!

Youtube video of the horns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkA4XCCx1wI

Welcome to the forum. If the guys here don’t know, try the horn whistle board.

Thank you for the welcome and thank you for the suggestion!! Much appreciated!!

Just be weary over at the Horn & Whistle board. You have to realise that when it comes to loud horns, the general consensus over there is that there’s two types of people in this world:

1. The “Hornblaster” which use horns as what they coin ‘public nuisance’ (i.e. to scare people); or
  2. The “Horn Enthusiast / Collector” which goes out in the forest and raves about echos, tuning to the n’th degree etc.

I can tell you now that if you portray yourself over there as person type “1” you won’t find many friends or help. Only very rarely would you find concession that a person may fall under both categories. :wink:

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great forum and I go there a lot. Dan’s been hanging out on both forums for many more years than me… but I thought I’d add the warning just to give you a heads-up. Ask wisely for help and you will more likely find your answers there than anywhere else.

Oops, I forgot to mention that, Thanks DBO!

Nice, :wink: now the question I MUST ask, who on earth makes their truck sound like a Honda? lol. :smiley: