Hummer H3T

Yeah, near the 400 ramps.

It handles the mud nicely. Do you ever air down the tires for a larger footprint?

No I don’t. My tires are 10 ply so they don’t flex too well when they are aired down. When I was running the Boggers, I ran them at 10 PSI and they were great.

Awesome truck & wicked Horn echos in that tunnel.:smiley:

Hey you posted this in another thread - I brought it over here so I didn’t threadjack…

Was that 12.5 in you H3T? That’s pretty quick in any truck, but the H3T has got to be heavy…

I lied, it was an 1/8 mile track. :o So it was slow… But I ran my friend in an El Camino and he beat me by a hair. I had to look that one up because now that I read it, I thought that sounded too good to be true. Sorry for lying to you!

EDIT: It was a lot lighter before I started all of the mods to it. It is a little sluggish because it has the I-5 motor, but I am in the process of looking for an alpha which has the V-8.

Ah I see. Easy mistake…
I figured it was possible if it had the 6 liter and a blower

I had that I-5 in my 2004 colorado. I beat the crap outta that motor , and it kept asking for more!

Are u thinking of swapping the motor or selling the truck?

My intention is to strip my truck and return it to stock and get the same thing I have now. But with front and rear lockers and the 5.3L V8. The only problem is finding one that has all the options I want. I know they are out there, but I just have to find it.

Thats a really nice hummer!

hey recovery21, does this tunnel look familiar??¿¿ LOL!!

Nope! Doesn’t look familiar… ROFL!!! Good to know there are others in this part of town!

Cheektavegas airport tunnel?? Ive honked that one before too… Amazing echos in there! Amazing how many brake lights come on, LOL

I am so jealous of you people with your tunnels. I have yet to let my k5’s sing in a tunnel :frowning:

Don’t feel bad, I too still have yet to hit my K5’s in the tunnel! I just have to get one first. LOL!