I asked permission.

Hey guys,
For those of you that have been on the forum a while know I’m not new. I want to share with you something I trying. I decided in my spare time to start my own Forum. It may fall flat on it’s face, but feel free to check it out. I am not trying to take the place of Hornblasters Forum at all. Just and outlet for me to practice my Admin skills.LOL.
Anyway, check it out. Please feel free to browse, join, or add some of your own ideas. Just in it for the love of bein’ horny. It will become what we all make of it.

God Bless My Fallen Brothers and Sisters

www.wheresthedamnlink.com ?

btw tell me what chip u r running on ur diesel?

http://dieselsniper.forumotion.com/forum.htm

sawwet… need a disesel section

DONE!!!
Thanks for the Idea Farmer. PS…No Chip, just 7.3ltr. Pure unadulterated Diesel Torque.

It wont let me sign up? it says my passwords dont match. but they do? strange

it says i must fill in the required fields… There are three and the gallery, but I cant put anything in the gallery.

I’ll work on it Twist. Might be in my code wrong. I’ll have to look at it later. Sorry for the confusion. Your the test guinne pig so to speak. I’ll fix it when I got a sec.
Sorry again

hmm i bet if i had like 35s or 33s instead of my 42s i could prob peel out too… im puttin out black smoke tho…i have the 7.3 with banks exhaust, aftermarket turbo and k&n

I had the same problem a few days ago