I introduce to y'all the K7LLA

Go big or go home, that’s my way of thinkin, am I crazy? Oh yes I am. This was a k6la, over winter I decided to take my Nathan to the next level, I redesigned the configuration and modified the bells to be louder, that’s a secret but what is not I added a 1L to the 6, to make it a K7LLA, is it loud? 200psi 3/4" airline plus my secret modified bells I’ll let you be the judge if it’s loud, maybe stupid crazy loud. I’ll post a video later but for now I have pics.

A K6LA from Real Train Horns has bells 1L,1,2,3a,4a,5 playing notes B,D#,F#,G#,B,D. The 1L is tuned to a B. Im sure you know this already.

Adding another 1L that plays a C will conflict with the existing K6 and throw the whole chord off. I guarantee it will sound terrible. And running 200PSI will eventually destroy the diaphragms and cause the bells to not play there intended note.

Also remember your adding another mouth to feed so your air consumption goes up and honk time goes down.

What bells? What tuning?
Where’re pics? Where’s video? :smiley:

patience ear2ear lol, ive been so damn busy here lately but I am goin to get some put up here soon. on the other hand its nice to hear from the jealous or just plain stupid ones trying to school me on nathans. this has been planned since last year and might I add 200psi has been ran into these horns for 2 years and will not ruin the diaphragms, they have been well broke in and were taken apart over the winter for inspections. it has a lower tone which I wanted and ill say this setup sounds great. im goin to get it metered to see how loud it is now. real train horns has helped me get this new setup a reality and he loves the new sound, tomorrow he will be hearing it in person.

Pay these guys a visit sometime: http://www.hornwhistleboard.com

Im sure they would be interested about this K7LLA idea. Somebody over there has probably even tried it or done something very similar. There the experts.

And so the wait continues???..6 days later …??:rolleyes:

This guy seems cocky, if someone questions his build then he goes in defense mode and says everyone is jealous. Honestly I really don’t give a poop, I like to see what people come up with don’t need to be a prick about it.

Is this OP? http://www.ebay.com/itm/301209907925

^^^ I’m gonna say “no”