I want a horn

Kinda sounds kinky but I want a horn. :smiley:

Get one from www.hornblasters.com :smiley:

Get one from www.hornblasters.com

You wont be sorry. The prices on the kits are awesome compared to other ā€œwanna-be horn sellersā€ and the customer service is top notch. Take the plunge and you wont be sorry. I bought the Conductor Series and I am loving it, not a single problem and installation took a few hours. Now with this forum, you will have expert advice and tips 24/7.

Yeah thatā€™s pretty much it, I mean, thereā€™s a lotta jokers out there selling ā€œTrain horn kitsā€ with super inflated outrageous decibel claims, no phone numbers or contact information on their website, no support, no feedback, just blowing out cheap-o air horn kits out of really inexpensive imported parts and really screwing over a lot of people. The facts are this, Weā€™ve been around for a long time, if not the longest (check our domain registration by doing a whois search on our domain hornblasters.com by going to netsol.com, then checkout older versions of our website on the internet wayback machine at archive.org as you can see, weā€™ve come a long way) The competition talks dirty, we let our horns, and our customers (and return) customers do the talking for us.

Hornblasters kits are the bestā€¦ Way better then any of those horns you see at truck stopsā€¦ And matt is a great guy to deal withā€¦ Plus I believe hornblasters kits come with a life time guarantee on their hornsā€¦