Ideas for your truck?

Post em up…

Here are some of mine…

This is a plug coming off of the back end of the truck… now I can jump someone from the front and the rear of the truck without lifting the hood…

This one is on the front end of the truck just in front of the front tire…

The top plug is the horn button, the bottom plug is the PA system…

My upfitter switches… Switch 1 controls the PA, 2 controls the driving lights facing the rear, 3 is for the external ports for the jumper cables, and 4 is for the horn/air system.

I guess I should mention that the 2 JC ports are going to a 500 amp relay that is controlled from the upfitter switches, so they can only be activated while the truck is turned on and from inside the cab…

Basically the same thing tow trucks have…

Wow, that’s nice and the spots to jump people off is an excellent idea. Nice looking truck too.

Well my black 96 Sonoma was just returned to stock for it’s trip to the insurance company… Flood damage FTL:(… We’ll see what they say and if they’re going to write it off. But I had a bunch of neat things done to it. I really hope they fix it because I miss going fast.

And my new blue 03 ZR2 Sonoma is also BONE STOCK. Nothing done to it at all, and I’m unsure if I even want to. I’d feel bad drilling holes in this thing it’s so mint.
But say I were to play… 2" body lift 5" suspension lift 33" tires (at least), offroad bumpers, headache rack, running boards, exhaust, intake, tune, and a set of horns of course.

As for boosting, my booster cables are 20ft long 2 gauge with 600 amp rated clamps:D