In and Out

So I was in line at the drive through at In & Out. The place was slammed by the way, and I just so happen to have my k5’s on the roof. As I was pulling up to the second window to pick up my food, I noticed the workers there pointing in my direction through that big window they usually have so you can see what there doing. I assumed it was the horn they were pointing at. When I got the the window the guy behind it asked me if he could hear it. At this moment I took a brief second to look around inside the restaurant. What I noticed was this place was jam packed with diners, and the second thing I noticed was one by one the employees started to crowd a couple of feet behind the window. I think by the time I gave my Graham White valve a firm tug there was about 7 of them standing there staring at me. Hahah I watched the hole restaurant jump and then start laughing. :smiley:

ROFL! I love doing that! :smiley: Specially when the employees know it and the costumers don’t. xD

Best fast food burger chain in the world! I love their double double (sometimes animal style) and when I’m really hungry I’ll get a 3 by 3.

Haha bet that was priceless!!! Woulda made a good vid!

What’s “In and Out”? A burger joint? Never heard of it

You sir Have not lived until you have tried Fresh cut french fried potatoes from there and their burgers. :smiley: There is one about 3 miles from where I am sitting right now and typing this. I am sooooooo tempted to go there but can’t. I wouldn’t want to risk getting a DUI on my record. :stuck_out_tongue:

In-n-Out is a family owned chain that doesn’t franchise because they have a great reputation and want to maintain quality control so their expansion is extremely slow. Dallas - Fort Worth is the farthest east they’ve gone that I know. Their menu is simple, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Double (double cheesburger), fries, shakes, and soft drinks.

Not on the menu is the 3 by 3, 4 by 4, etc…(keep adding patties & cheese). I’ve even heard of a 10 by 10.
Protein style is wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.
Animal style is the pattie is fried with mustard, the onions are grilled, add pickle and extra hamburger sauce (basically 1000 Island).
Animal style fries is add a slice a cheese, heat until melted, then add grilled onions and hamburger sauce.

No way! I have to try that!

LOL - I think that’s verging on instant heart attack territory!

About the worst I’ve seen locally here is from a burger franchise called Chompers - They do an Obsceno Burger: 3 x Patties, 3 x Bacon, 3 x Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion.

The worst thing is that you can “Donify” it - where they replace the buns with two Krispy Kreme donuts. Eeewrgh!

Hmm, sounds good!!