Installation help on chevy truck! please help!

I got the HornBlasters Shocker Classic 228VX Train Horn Kit and Im having trouble finding where to mount the horns. We figured we could mount the compressor in my ext cab behind the passenger seat but we dont know where to mount the 4 horns. Any ideas or anybody that have previously had this problem? Truck is 97 chevy silverado 1500 ext cab. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

frame rails? behind the bumpers? Im sure there is room somewhere haha. A lot of members put it where the spare tire goes

I had the shockers under the hood in my 1994, the 97 should be rather similar under the hood however probably not lol to much computer poop in the 96 and up. Otherwise I have my k5 under the bed where the spare tire goes. Check out some of my threads.

Welcome to the forum.

I am having a similar issue, but I have a 95 Yukon. I can mount the compressor and tank under the rig, in the “hump” under the rear seat, but I had originally planned on mounting the trumpets just behind the grill, it looks like they wont fit though…

there is plenty of room under the trucks, try by the rockers or near the spare tire.

My spare tire is in the cargo area, not on the outside of the vehicle.

I have a 97 Chevy k1500 z71 ext cab, i haven’t mounted my horn yet, but i am removing the spare tire and placing the horn under the bed on the mount for the cable pulley that lowers the spare. My truck has a 6" lift with 35" tires so i don’t need the factory spare.

What horn are you installing, look at my install of my k5, our trucks should be nearly identical under the rear. http://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=3721