installer in corpus christi

my wife got me a viking train horn model v6130/307 and i was looking for a installer in the corpus christi area. i have a dodge ram 2500 diesel and i dont want to screw this install up. hope i dont offend the hornblasters of cc but i would appreciate your help if you guys can let me know if you can help. thanks,chris

whats ur # I LIVE IN CORPUS CHRISTI

i shot u an email with my number let me know if you recieved it

send me an email with ur #, RATHER TALK TO YOU…AND YEAH…CANT SAY ON HERE…BUT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN…

Aren’t you in Korea?

On the internet, He can be wherever he wants! lol

no i JUST GOT HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND IM CURRENTLY ON LEAVE…I WILL SHOW YOU MY DD FORM 31 TO PROVE IT IF THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO SEE

Don’t get all defensive, I was just asking…

no im not just this other forum was saying the same stuff…about how its impossible for me to have a LESLIE RS4-T…i told them that all i did was take the 25 bell out and added blanks.

hornblasters tx, how long does this install take and what might you charge?

Actually it is impossible lol, it’s a SL-4T:p Just a S3K with a 55 bell… I wish I had one, good find ya got there.

how bout 2 hour…$50.00 and whataburger…been in korea and iraq…no whataburgers there

I meant to type sl-4t…but was in a rush at the airport…

Or you can go to 4x4 customs on weber rd, behind station 7. The guy that owns it has that f-250 with cow horns on his hood and a chrome 3 piece horn on top of his truck. I know him personally. Just let me know he will charge probally around $100.00. But i mean we are both professinals in this. So let me know…?

hey that sounds good, give me a call or give 4x4 customs my number and let me know when we can get together. thanks again, hell i’ll buy u 2 whataburgers

Hey i need your number…