Is it Saturday yet?

that first service u could do urself… its reallya glorified service… I know they charge like 150bucks for the first service here…

my and my buddy just did a sprocket change on my gsxr 600…
-1 +2
That thing is sick!! honkin love the change…

LOL i try sayin Fu<kin and it turns it into honkin…lol

I do all of my own service work - except for the first service at 600 miles on my bikes. I always have the first service done by the dealer, and then I start my own service work/log. This method tends to keep the Mfg. from ever denying any warranty claim that is presented in the future.

This is my fourth Suzuki, and fifth bike overall - and this method has always served me well.

Changing oil in this beast is a biotch… And I doubt I’d have the time to get it done soon enough anyways…

lol.

I drilled the baffles on the stock mufflers this weekend which made the exhaust note a bit deeper. I also bought a bunch of parts for the bike this weekend, the most cool of which is this one:

New Risers & Tachometer Relocation Mount:

Nice! im about to get the hotbodies slash cut exhaust for my gsxr… a buddy has it… that thine rattles ur ear even with ur helmet on…

Those Risers are pretty sick!

Thanks Rigo… I’m going to have to pull the upper triple to re-route the cables, or they’ll stretch tight.

Scaredu - I have a Ti-Force exhaust on my Gixxer… Great exhaust, and not overly popular at least. I’ve been thinking about hacking a few inches off of it though…

Well, I have my risers now, as well as the new tach mount - but I’ve decided to replace the throttle and clutch cables with longer ones so I can leave the lines routed the same as stock. Means it will be another week until I tear the front end down for the work… no biggie.

Doesn’t mean I haven’t been working on the bike though.

I spent about $1.40 at Lowe’s and installed a throttle lock so I can take my hand off the throttle once in awhile on long rides…

I also installed a set of Suzuki engine guards last night:

And the wifey bought me some guardian bells for the bikes:

verry nice bike dood

Next round of mods have been completed:

+2" inch Risers installed
Tach housing installed (relocated tach to end of risers)
+3" Throttle cables installed
+3" Clutch cable installed
Clutch cable re-routed
Chrome brake reservoir cap installed.

mean lookin machine man!

that’s BAD donkey!!!