is this to ghetto

Hey everyone, so I’m nearing the end of my install, trying to make it clean as possible, minus the 2X6 wood plank tank and compressor mount. (Im going to draw up plans to make a nicer metal bracket soon).
I am just wondering, since my jeep does not have a lot of space underneath, and I am really hesitant to start drilling into metal especially on a new vehicle, I zip tied all the horns and air valve underneath my vehicle. I used heavy duty (175pound tensile strength) ties and making sure the horns were positioned so they could not move at all.

Do you think this will do. I have test it out on rough roads, highway speeds and it seems to be holding. the jeep will be parked 6 out of 7 days during winter in a heated garage ( going to school).

thank you, and my ghetto jeep does not have spinners if you are wondering at all haha

Heck… nothing wrong with using zip ties. Quick and simple! I put a set of Shockers in the wife’s car (a little Suzuki Swift) and used heavy duty ties to mount the horns, although everything electrical is bolted in tight. It’s not an off-road car but for what it’s worth they haven’t budged at all.

its seems to being doing the job, my wiring is kind of hack job, I hope to upgrade some parts next year when I have more time. im trying to pack and get this done haha. My jeep sees light offroad duty, and I have a small screen section I want to put on the trumpets as a protector against rocks and mud.