Jae car show

Right…well some off you will have already seen these pics…

I’ll finish off later… but here is a pic I love… I’m just blasting my K3’s…

Nice scare!

haha Great!!!

HAHAHA thats great dude.

I know some of you have already had a sniff thro some of my pics in my photobucket account lol…but heres a few pics from the Jap car show.

The Three HORNBLASTING VEHICLES…
(My old seige3’s on Milsters Supra, The Mr2 with Shockers (now owned by one of my Ex’s) and my K3 equipped Hilux…:smiley:

A VERY RANDOM MAN WALKING ABOUT…lol lol

MILSTERS SEIGES… cleaner than ever… he has OCD!!!

ANOTHER ONE OF MY EX’s, HELPING TO JUMP START MY TRUCK…:rolleyes:

MY TRUCK AGAIN…

My battery went flat over nite coz a relay failed and stuck on… the tank reached over 300psi… this pic shows my tank at 178psi, it for some reason switches off at 180psi…

MY HORNS…yawn… lol

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!

DID THIS FOR A LAUGH, SUPER BRIGHT LED MODULE UNDER THE WHEEL ARCH…

Thats it…no more showing off now…lol…

damn stink that set up is really nice… it took you almost 1 month to have done right?

I know…I’m sorry… I kept making changes… plus it still aint finished… a way to go yet… Got Dvd screens, speakers & a set of (hopefully) shockers going in there as well…:D:D:D

Since all the pics were taken and due to problems with a relay sticking, I have since fitted 4 blue LEDs near the switches two are wired from each of the compressor feeds (so they are on when the compressors are on)
Plus the replacement relay I got had a terminal 87a… basically when the compressors switch off the other two leds come on and the first two switch off… looks dead cool in the truck… hang on I think I videoed it on my fone then sent it to Milsters…brb will post it on here…

(And dont be put off by the voice…thats how me & milster talk to each other on the fone…thats my excuse anyway!!)

Result Chalkie!!

Love the LED setup and you can’t stop yourself now…I’ll sort that amp for the rear speakers and can’t wait to see the screens in…Can’t wait till the tunnel run in London. You boys are in for a treat…HORNBLASTERS.COM in me and Stinkys funny fone voice…PMSL!!! CHALKIE!!

He’s at it again…who IS THIS CHALKIE you speak of??? pmsl… nutter!!!