k3ha and two 444c compressors 2 months old

for some reason my last post was deleted even though i have been posting on here since i was buying my system in october.

i have my k3ha and 2 444C compressors listed on ebay.
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/maverick74svt/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

i also have a 1/2 regulator good for at least 200 PSI. i was running 200 PSI in my tank and regulated it to 125 PSI for the horns. asking $40 shipped for that.

i have a 12’ 3/4 ID airline with 1/2 ends on it for $25

also a 1/2 SMC valve for $35

everything is basically new considering i put less than 500 miles on the truck while everything was installed.

please email me with any questions

BenONeill83@gmail.com

actually emailed you through ebay but would you be interested in a trade for a brand new in box glock 45 GAP???

I’ve heard this setup when he had it on his truck, it sounds GREAT!

did you ever sell this set up?

i clicked on your link. it took me to ebay but said 0 matches found. let me know if you still have them and are still wanting to sell them. thanks. and how much

…isn’t selling a Glock over a forums illegal in some way?!

Not sure the laws in MS, and unsure where Quicksilver is from or the laws there, But i dont see an issue in trying to sell a gun over forums . Its the same as craigslist pretty much… Both buyer and seller are responsible for abiding by all laws IE, AGE / registering / etc…

On that note, i would only hope steveo would be smart enough to not just mail a firearm thru the mail to some random person on the other end not knowing there background… Besides that it is probably not even legal to mail a firearm… again i do not know the laws there… Be smart.

Not at all if he ships somewhere with an FFL. Then the dealer charges a small fee for the normal background checks & paperwork for their state.

I think Cabelas charged me $20, but now I have a buddy at a pawn shop.

hmm…

Well, I highly doubt these anti-gun people in California would allow it. I really need to move out of this state!

This state would require the transaction be done by a licensed gun shop.

I say keep the Glock because if the current administration gets their way you won’t be able to buy a gun except from the black market.