K3ha

Would anyone be interested in a k3ha? I know the post is pretty much worthless without pics but I can get some soon. I would like to get $500 for it. It’s painted black and red. I also have 2 viair 400c compressors, air hose and and an electric selonoid for sale.

Thanks, Caleb

Welcome to the forum and good luck. Pics will definitely help.

Yeah some pics would definitely work, I have a friend that interested so try to get some pics asap

If you don’t get any interested parties here try the Horn Whistle Board forum, again with pics.

Pics please.

Should be able to get pics Sunday. Everything’s at my parents house and I no longer live with them. Should be going visit Sunday though and I will get some pics then. Thanks

Took some photos of the horns, air hose and solenoid, and compressors. Only thing is the site won’t let me post them. If anyone is interested my number is 225-939-214eight. I can text you pics if interested. I have PayPal. Horns were never operated over 145 psi on 12 gallon tank.

Thanks,
Caleb

Email the pics to me at hornstaruk@gmail.com and I will put them up for you if you want?:smiley:

Here are my pics… :slight_smile:

Just wanted you guys to know I actually bought the horn off this forum years ago. I had it on my truck in high school, took it off when I bought a new truck and it’s been sitting in my room for about 5 years collecting dust. Just figured I could pass it on to someone to enjoy it as much as I did.

Do you still have the horn? Im interested!

Sure do

Sweet! Do you have a background history on the horns? Like where you got them from? Just wonderin. Im currently in high school and ive been looking for a set of horns to put on my truck.

Yea. As I mentioned before I bought it off of this site in 08 or 09. Had it on my truck a year or so then got a new truck and and they have been sitting in my room ever since. The o rings and diaphragms in the bells look like brand new in pristine condition. When I got the horn it was bare metal and looked never used. I decided to paint it in an effort to keep the metal “fresh” and corrosion free. If there is anything else you need to know just ask. I’ll give you a good deal on everything if you want it all.

Wow! I love it! Haha i have an air system already located in my truck so i probably would just like to get the horn. How much are you asking for just the horn? And do you possibly have any videos on what it sounds like? Thanks!

I’m asking $500 for it. If you can give me your zip code I can get an estimate on shipping to let you know if I can pick up the cost or not. I don’t have a video but if you go out and listen to a train blow it’s horn that’s what it sounds like Lol. (Not trying to be a smartass) or Google it, I’m sure there’s plenty videos of Nathan k3ha horns.

Horn is sold! Still have compressors and solenoid

Cool!!! Now, How much do you want for the compressors?

$200 plus shipping

Any offers? They are about $200 each brand new.