K3LA and K3H for sale

I have a shiny bare metal K3LA .i want 450 for it…its a reasonable deal.ive had it for about a 5months… i had to really clean them and replace a diaphram …its a very nice horn…tons of fun…super loud…

the K3LA is disassembled in one picture…i can ship assembled or dissasembled how ever you want…
buyer pays shipping

ah If only I wasnt broke right now… haha

hahaha… nice hors by the way i will get one of them but i don’t want to take my spare tire off and i got no other spaces where to put it :frowning:

nice k3’s

Where are you located?

What’s with the last pic? That’s not yours, that’s Brent Lee’s (a fellow collector)

HMMMM i say write screename on a piece of paper with date and take pic next to horns

Just to back up my claim… http://atsf.railfan.net/airhorns/k3la_5a.jpg

boom headshot…

i can dance all day! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM HEADSHOTTTTTT

Maybe just to show what they look like mounted. lol. this forum cracks me up yall will bust a motherfuc#er out!! QUICK! haha

I don’t mean to bust him out, I just don’t want him to rip someone off

It is a legit busting out… WELL DONE. lol

^lol

just a LAH33 pointed out. i posted the pic so u can tell what the horn looks like mounted…that pic from brent is on google first thing that comes up with k3la…
i still have the horns if anyone is interested 450 takes it…u pay shipping cost with USPS…im in Houston,tx by the way

I have a shiny bare metal K3LA .i want 450 for it…its a reasonable deal.ive had it for about a 5months… i had to really clean them and replace a diaphram …its a very nice horn…tons of fun…super loud…

the K3LA is disassembled in one picture…i can ship assembled or dissasembled how ever you want…
buyer pays shipping