K3LA Is Here

If I were you I’d have everything installed, wired and plumbed in, then x-mas morning all you have to do is bolt em down and connect the hose to em! lol!
I’d also talk your dad into hooking them up to air and makin sure they work hehe. BTW WTF is liquid a$$???

I already tried the checking the diaphrams thing but he didnt buy it lol. Me and him have a certain way we want it setup plus I like doing stuff like that so we are going to install everything.
This is liquid .
HornBlasters - Don't Blow Your Temper, Blow Your Horns!

EDIT: The link wont work unless you copy the shortcut and change the *** to a s s (without the spaces).

Too funny! Guranteed to make you gag like someone put 100 cat’s ******** in a blender. LMAO!

Ill wind up getting into more trouble with the liquid *** than with the K3.lol

Liquid a55 is awful. I stuck it in someones heater at there home.

I test all the horns before they leave me. They work. Just ask my neighbors.

i wouldn’t even paint them if they looked that good… maybe just a clear or something to protect from corrosion

but black looks sickkk

Dude…I know the feeling!!! I woz like a kid with a new toy when my K3’s arrived!.. Am loving that phat grin on your face!

As for the Liquid A*s… if someone jumps the que in front of you in a shop, a little sqiurt of this stuff does the trick nicely!!! It smells like cow poop!

If it makes you feel better my xmas present came in today that my parents got me. I hate waiting too.

Old man not included.
http://www.greatplanes.com/performance/airplanes/gpma1413-don-lrg.jpg

Wingspan: 79.5 in (2025 mm)
Wing Area: 1209 sq in (77.9 dm2)
Weight RTF: 13.5-15.5 lb (6.1-7.0 kg)

That is sick, its huge.

Christmas morning im going to be goin nuts getting this thing installed. Its ganna be worse than a kid in a candy shop lol.

Sounds like your gift came TOO early because I know I would have broken the box apart already. I couldnt even stay in the same house knowing I have a k3 under the tree and I cant touch it?!?

I like this Idea. That clear coat would be easy to clean.

I agree. Its so hard to choose. Any color would be dope if the paint job is done right. My paint job sucks on mine thats why I dont have pics of the horn up close. yuck.

I was more confused than a fish out of water when I picked my horn up. excited as well, but I had no idea about what I needed to get next till I found this site. Thanks.

Man, you aint even gonna get any turkey and dressing for being out there under the truck all day and night. i hope your dad is gonna help you cause these installs are hour-costly.

Im sitting here looking at these 3 huge boxes about to go nuts.

Im probably going to paint it black.

Yeah me and my dad should be able to knock it out in half a day or so. Were usually pretty good about that kinda stuff.

Might steal Izzys idea and cut a hole in the bed to point the horns down, not 100% sure yet though.

congrats on gettin the horns man! the funny thing about my situation was that i just bought the k3’s and put them on my explorer and then i told my parents about em. lol. i figured they were gonna flip on me cuz they thought the shockers i had wer loud but they did the exact opposite: now they want to drive my explorer everywhere cuz they love the horn lol. fmw for cool parents.

At first my dad was second guessing them and kept saying “your gonna get in trouble” but now hes exited. I walked outside on monday and he was in my truck, when i asked him what he was doing he said he was looking for a place to mount my pressure guage. lol

yea my dad loves the echos it makes when i go in tunnels or under long overpasses…im sure i speak for everyone when i say that everyone on this forum loves that echo sound lol.

^ umm… YA!

No doubt!! Thats the whole reason I got em. i dont scare people with it, but when I tell people, “hey check this out” they can never wrap their mind around the fact that its ACTUALLY a TRAIN HORN. Like for real? I say yeah right off the top of the train.

Thats what I was saying, your dad was not really feeling the horn idea at first but I bet he’s gonna buy himself a set next. Thats dope.

HORN ON!!

7 dayyyyss!!!