K3LA Is Here

I got my k3la in today man is this thing huge. My parents let me open the box and look at it but I had to put it back in the box untill christmas. This is going to be the longest month of my life! CurtS does some awesome work, this thing looks BRAND new. I also orderd the hornblasters 540 OBA kit and some other hornblasters stuff today, hopefully that will be here early next week.
Heres the pic of me with a sh*t eating grin on my face with the horns. I know iI look stupid but I was exited, Ive waited 2 years for these puppies.

Dude thats awesome! You don’t look stupid, just really excited. I think all of us would have a huge grin on our face if we got one of them for christmas.

Wait till how much bigger that grin gets the first time you honk them.

Nice looking K3 bro! Its worth the wait. :smiley: You must have really cool parents for them to let you get that!

how exciting! :slight_smile: ya gonna paint it at all later?

congrats on the horns, they are well worth the wait

It took alot of convincing to let me have a k3.

Yeah, prolly all black.

:smiley: Definitely cool parents to buy you those! I wonder what you’ll be doin xmas day? Have them installed before boxing day??

Ill have them installed before noon.lol

What do yall think I should do?
Put the k3 under the truck box(I would have to cut a hole into the box and bring the manifold inside the box about an inch)
or put it where the spare tire goes.
I like the idea of under the truck box because it would be easier to hide and I think the sound would travel better.

Is a truck box a tool box? I’ve heard people call the bed a box too is the reason I ask.

Yeah the truck box is the same thing as tool box.

my buddy witha F350 has his bolted to the outside of the tool box.not on top,but on the bottom of the box,depending on your box depth a k3 might fit under there…i saw a 250 with the k3 mounted on the front side of the box,bolted on sideways…had very good sound projection

Did you decide how your gonna mount em yet?

Most likley under the truck box, It wil keep it away from the mud and stuff that flies up from trails. The only bad thing is that you will be able to see 2 of the bells if you look in the bed.

I almost forgot, my tank was waiting for me at my door and im going to pick up the rest of the stuff at ups when the truck gets back to its loading dock.
Hornblasters FTW!

Heck of a horn man. You make a lot of people jealous with that if they didnt buy their horns new like you did. Way to go bro. HORN ON!! Oh yeah, and you said it took you two years to get em but for having just joined the site last month, you’re definately progressing well. Horn On.

It took me two years to talk my dad into letting me get one, he hates the idea and thinks its stupid but I have asked so much he finally said yes. The horns acually arent new just glass beaded, they look like they just rolled of the line though.

I can’t wait to see how you will set yours up bro. This is how I mounted my K3’s on my truck. 10 gallons of air, 2 480C compressors, and one LOUD set of K3’s. I plan on keeping my truck for a long time so that’s why I decided to cut the bed and mount them the way I did. Oh, and my toolbox covers everything:D When you get your horns setup, you gotta take some pictures for us!

Thats a ****** setup, I bet its loud echoing off the ground and dont worry I will have tons of pics come Christmas.

I went and got the rest of the hornblasters stuff at ups a little while ago and I talked my dad into letting me take a peek inside the box. Man I dont know how much longer I can wait. He tried to take the liquid *** away already lol.
Thanks hornblasters for your awesome service, it got here quicker than I thought it would.
O and how much is a shocker sticker, I thought my OBA kit would come with one so I didnt order one but it didnt.