K3LA with Hornblasters 540 Onboard Air Kit

Up for sale is a barley used Nathan K3 train horn, along with a brand new Hornblasters 540 onboard air kit. The kit has been installed on my truck for maybe 2 months and has been honked a handfull of times. I ride my motorcycle and dont ever get time to play with the horns. Im trading the truck in soon so they will come off soon (they are currently still installed) Everything included is

BARLEY USED Nathan K3 - Honked probably 15 times total. Unit was new from Hornblasters a few months ago
BRAND NEW Hornblasters 540 On Board Air Kit which includes a Viair 400c compressor, 5 gal tank, all fittings, gauge, 110/150 pressure switch etc
1/2 airline

The ONLY thing you need to buy for the kit to be functional is some wiring for the pressure switch and horn if you desire not to wire it into your stock horn location. This kit sells for $1500.00 on Hornblasters. Save yourself some money but get the EXACT kit. Call or Text 816 50six 3752 $1300 OBO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Price is OBO …make one and we can go from there

How bout them horns. how much?

I really need to sell the whole kit. I’m needing Xmas money so I’m willing to do 900 for everything. It’s off the truck ready to be sold

Goodluck…I had a k5la kit for sale even cheaper n wouldn’t sell

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

$900.00 OBO Need gone!

Still selling? Want the K3LA’s but already have the other stuff. If you willing to split the stuff Ill make an offer.

how much are you willing to take for them… thats exactly what im looking for. the whole kit. if you still have them let me know please. and is that going to be shipping included? i live in southeast mo. anywho. let me know. thanks

Email me at 94formulabird@gmail.com and we can talk more. Yes they are still for sale