K5LA manifold question

Just bought a K5LA. Love it, been my dream horn since I was 16. Always had the old shocker 228vx kit from HB.
So, I have 3/8" air line to 1/4" fittings. Horns are restricted. What size is the fitting on the K5 manifold? I’m going to 1/2" airline. I’d like to keep everything at 1/2" from tank to valve to horn. But not sure what size the hole is for air fitting on manifold. And don’t want to drill into a $1000 horn if it’ll ruin it! I have an 8g tank, dual 480c compressors, 165/200 switch. Airflow is so slow I can blow these for a good 15-18 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on going to the K5. They are a sweet horn. The Fitting in the base is 1/2"

Congrats on the upgrade! :smiley: ^^^^^ DBO said. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! I’m excited. Started taking it apart for winter cleaning. Got a new shallow tool box on my truck so I can mount the horn in the bed so it’s out of elements. Very excited for spring time. I’ll keep updates coming. And questions coming haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Nathans are the best! These will get you a lot of attention and people will quickly know you have them… My advice is you better strap and lock those babies down! Easy seen = easy gone.