K5LA vs Conductor Videos

buck , hold that idea a minute or 2 go to ebay type in search the following:" train horns "it should take you to about 6 or seven pages of train horns and parts and look & see if anyone has a 150psi switch. than make your decision. john:cool:

Will doā€¦thanks

145psi would be fine. You have 20gals of air reserve, probably as much as a train! lol

The happy mediumā€¦

id say stick w/ the 150ā€¦

on my old setup (siege engineering 3 trumpet strategic seperates) i had them running at 200, then 180 , and i just kept replacing the diaphragmsā€¦ now i know the k5la is a much bette horn, actually no where comparable, but the diaphragms are very similarā€¦ its jsut a stainless steel disc that if u got too much air going at it, you are going to wear it out and make the horns sound terrible. You have an absolutely awesome setupā€¦ iā€™d say if you want something louder add another set like some member haveā€¦

im running siegeā€™s 5 trumpet strategic separates for over a year now and ive had no problems, but i wanna find stainless steel diaphragms.

i had the hammer 3 for like 1 year back when they first got on ebay
then i got a set a k5laā€™s for my truck i gave my hammer away lol
k5 is so much louder then that thing.
i poped one horn at 165 psi i hate plastic diaphragms boo
but siege not bad they sent my a new one in less then 2 days
so A+ to them
the horns i give B-
as i got a bad one on
my 2nd buy the tone was so off

but ya that vid sounds like a k5la to me
if you still have probs with it just give it to me ok
i pay shipping one way :smiley: lol

1st make shure no 90Ā° at the horn as it will cut flow in 1/2
2nd use hose the same size as valve (you can use bigger before valve)
3rd look at the CV on the valve it my be to high
4th cut more holes in your truck so you can hear it
5th send it to me to get rebuilt once more
6th have a shop flow test your air lines and valve to 75Ā³ feet a min at 120psi
7th add a 2nd k5la
8th live with it

lol

I went thru a couple sets of the plastic diaphrams thru siege and i ordered the kong stainless diaphrams thru them and then just cut them to fit my horn , they sounded decent, but no where as good as the hb4h.
i sold that siege setup