Lionel

The trains have been in boxes and shelves for the past 6 years, but they have finally seen light again. Ive finally found the time to take a section of the barn to build a layout, which will begin construction in the next couple weeks. I emptied out the train store this past weekend of track and, thanks to a half price sale, rolling stock and the Chessie diesel set. I have several more to unbox and still some stuff in the mail. Ill try and make a thread to keep layout construction updates once I begin. Anyway, I thought I might find some fellow model train buffs here, and maybe some of you will find it interesting.

Next 3 are the hobby store spoils:

ah I remember playing with these growing up. Had a lot of fun times… Looks good

Dang bro, I’m jelly.

Reminds me of playing with my HO set when I was young … I need to do something like this for Christmas. It’s just not the same without a train under the tree.

Kris

never had poop like that growing up …my neighbors did and never let me play when i was a kid…
they are still cool.tho…

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I had a Lionel train set but gave it away a long time ago. I wish I still had it.

I had a Lionel train set but gave it away a long time ago. I wish I still had it.

u can give away a lionel train set but cant give away a compressor…lol jk dan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lmao!!!

The train belonged to me, the compressors don’t…hahaha