Looking for re-mount Ideas

Hey all. right now I have two air tanks on the frame rails One being 2 gal and one being 3 gal. I have the compressor under the hood. I have the electric valve under the hood near the radiator right before the horns and I have the manual valve in the cab. I would like to re location the two tanks and the compressor.

My first idea was to raise my tool box by putting 4v4 under it, so I can put the tanks and compressor under it. Yes I can just get a short tool box and not a deep. But I keep ALOT of stuff in the box now that I cant take out and there is no way all the stuff will fit in a short box. After putting the 4x4’s under the box it looks terrible. I was going to get some diamond plate and cover the 4x4’s but I still think it looks terrible…

Then I was thinking about getting a side tool box, and putting the tanks and compressor in it. I would have line going to the horns in a push button fitting so if I ever have to take the box off, it will be easy…

Anyone else got any ideas.

The reason why I want to change everything is because its so noticeable under the truck and i have a few leaks that I would be able to get to easier if they were on the top of the truck and not under.

Thanks

what kind of truck you got?

Chevy silverado. 6ft bed. I bought a side mount tool
Box that was 48". My normal box was just alittle to big and the 48" didn’t fit… But by like 2-3 inch. So I bought a wheel well box and I’ll see if it fits when it arrives. I hope the tanks and all fit in the box

ah, when I had my 89 Silverado, I put the horns and tank, and compressors where the spare tire used to go since my spare tire holder line was broke anyway. Of course that would involve running more wire.

How did you mount all of that in the spare tire area? WOuld you mind taking a picture? I have a 2011 GMC and plan on using the spare tire area but not sure how I am going to cram 2 OB2 compressors, a 9 gal tank & K3s