LOUD horn for alarm system?

I own an F-350 2020 and I’ve been broken into twice! I am so tired having to pay to get the lock fixed. I am looking for a recommendation on a LOUD ass horn that I can hook up to my security system and BLAST their ass when they touch my truck. I would love to be able to use it also.

I am so tempted to put one of these under my seat INSIDE my truck so when the door opens it blasts their fucking eardrums off! LOL… but I won’t go that far. Outside under the truck should do the trick!

Curious if anyone is using these any of these on a security system.
Thanks

1 Like

Sorry, it looks like my videos are getting flagged for some reason (this new forum layout sucks)

I would also like to know how to pull this off.

I do use mines as security

The commenter expresses frustration over their F-350 2020 being broken into twice and seeks recommendations for a loud horn to deter potential thieves. They humorously contemplate extreme measures like installing a horn inside the truck but ultimately decide against it. They inquire if anyone has experience using such horns with a security system. Overall, the comment reflects the individual’s determination to enhance the security of their vehicle while maintaining a sense of humor about the situation.