maybe getting a ticket

didnt upload yet i was told not to by a few friends :confused:

That’s my advice…incase he was an authority official.

If hes not a cop you can’t get a ticket. In fact you could probably get him in trouble for impersonating an LEO. Post the vid you didnt do anything wrong other than piss some a-hole off.

so no call, dumb **** thought he was cool takin my name, cant wait till i see him one day…

i think it’d be safe to post the vid. i doubt the people you don’t want to find it would be looking for it on here.

still waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

exaclty lol, now one of the guys firends followed me home this night, i went down every side road and guess what, so did he, i finally went down a dead end and he slowed way down to see where i was off to.

this is turning into harrasment IMO

RED is my path and blue is the faster path.

The circle is where I went to see.

do you have a video camera? if so video this all!

next time i will for sure, guess hes still mad that he couldnt do anything lmao

Was in another parade and had a blast. I blew my horns and no one bitched besides the lady in front of us LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0cgA34FjI

but yea very fun parade, pulaski is just full of stuck up a$$holes

Only a quick blast? A full 5 seconds would be so much nicer. :smiley:

yea was just doin short blasts through out the thing

LMAO the little “hehe” @ 11 seconds…lol

saw my fire chief buddy and gave him the finger lol he turned around but i went down a few small roads, dont know if he was going to follow me haha i would assume so :smiley:

i wonder what woulda happened if he caught up and tryed to pull me over with his siren that woulda been funny.

He would have went to jail for impersonation of an officer. Now that would be awesome

i even had my camera all ready lol

Haha Salute!
Give him the Shocker sign next time - Lol

ok wow

waved to him today. WAVED.

turned around was following me for about 5-7 minutes.

Keeps following me and then i see a cop who then starts to follow me.

Pulls me over 5 minutes later.

Talks to me saying, I HAVE BEEN GETTING COMPLAINTS OF YOU RUNNING STOP SIGNS.

I said no officer, he said are u sure, i said yes, then he asked me if i gave anyone the finger. (clearly we know who called the cop.)

I said not this time, just waved.

He asked me, who did you wave at?

I said, my BUDDY THE FIRE CHIEF LOL

cop says, is he your buddy?

im like not really, he doesnt like me

cop askes why

i said i honked my horn at polka days lol

cop grins

then he askes me why i am driving down all the back roads,

i said i was being followed, i was fearing for my life.

now the cop said that if he files a complaint against me i can get a ticket???

so if i file a complaint against anyone they to can get a ticket, is this cop a retard?

this is turning into a raged VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTER WHO THINKS HE HAS LOTS OF POWER.

WOW thats awesome! Minus the ticket part. That doesnt sound right?! But if thats the case then can he get a ticket for stalking you?

yep , if a complaint gets filed against me then he gets one filed against him for stalking