maybe getting a ticket

so i was waiting for parade to go and guess what Semi’s were honking and all other big rigs were honking so i felt obliged so show them a real horn. All of a sudden a guy comes up to me and says COME WITH ME, I aid Why? he then proceeded to yell at me saying COME WITH ME NOW! i was like ok whatever.

he takes me to his truck and yells at me for having a loud air horn. he then takes my name down and says so yea your going to get a ticket. this was the chief fire guy.

(Can they do that??)

If i didnt give it to them i would have been kicked out of the parade…

but wait it gets better

my friend starts recording here and ill upload it tomorrow but anyway my friend askes why can all the semis honk and we cant? he calls my friend a smartass and trys to get his info for a ticket.

so basically wiat for vid the guy is yelling at me says poop like PUT YOUR EAR UP TO MY SIREN LOL

I wanted to say ok yea put your ear up to my siren to lmao

****ing Garrett guy im so pissed.

vid will come you all must watch, in the vid you can even hear a guy honking… its not right at all

i doubt he can do anything if you werent presented a ticket then and had to sign it.

haha screw him, ask for a LEO badge, if not proceed honking!

This^

screw him, ask for a LEO badge, if not proceed honking!

exactly i really doubt youll hear anything from that just some a$$hole that got blasted and wanted to act tough

You don’t have to sign a ticket when you are issued one… But yes, I agree… You didn’t get a ticket… You should be fine.

yea he was just mad heres his story

he beat the crap outta his first wife
got in big trouble for embezzlement
he ran over his own FATHER and killed him

this guy has major anger issues…

He showed no form of identification he started out by screaming at me and when we walked away he grabbed my friends shirt and pulled on it cuz he was raged that he didnt get his name, he asked again for my friends name and my firend said **** you i dont have to give you poop, he got kicked outta parade but he just laid in the bed of my truck and waited till we got up farther LOL

He said if i did honk again he would get me pulled outta the parade at the next intersection…

all in all this whole thing was bullshit and ruined the parade, lets just say when i honked it drowned out all the other horns that part made my day.

hey atleast you got to blow yours. some people need to chill its just a horn hahaha i love when people get so pissed off.

i only got to blow em once and that was before the parade even started :frowning: but yea i will fight this ticket if this fat oven somehow moves his weight around and actually gets me one, the vid shows how rude he was.

he wont get anything against you. just some guy that thinks he has power im sure. sucks you only got to blow them once

honestly if he gets you a ticket just fight it and show them how he acted.

yea thats my plan the vid is great proof he wasnt happy when he saw me watching it haha

Dang man that sucks. Any citizen can report a “crime” or file a complaint. But without an officer witnessing the act it would be hard to prove.

Anyway, so you didn’t honk towards the end of the parade?

wow, bummer! I got kicked out of a parade once for honking my horns, Now they dont even let the firetrucks use there alarms/horns. Next time dont give him your name just tell the **** head to take your liscense plate number.

^^^ yep.
no badge - no cooperaton from me!

i was planing on it becuase a guy asked me to, he remembered me driving past his baseball game a few months back lol

but at the end their were 2 county cops and 1 poolaski cop directing the people :frowning:

he said he was going to kick me out if i didnt give him my name, still waiting for that call from the cop rofl if they try to do poop i got the great vid

he did say something about no horns and sirens but every semi was doing it during the parade…

Hey if he didn’t show you a badge or a gun you should of just gave him a go to he’ll… If he’s an individual that’s just plain harassment. If I would of been your friend when he grabbed my shirt and yanked at it and he hadn’t showed me anykind of proof of authority it would of been over then and there. Just walk away;)

On the video recording deal in some states it’s against the law to use cameras on leo’s or authority officials. Enought for some jailtime.

I hear ya

he never showed me or my friend no identification and never said who he was, so we could argue that i would think for all we know he coulda been some fat rapist

vid?