Middle school kids run out in front of me...

While on my way to the gas station I had an encounter with middle school kids running out in front of me (They ran out in front of me and a Subaru and then stopped right in the middle of the cross walk while the light for the intersection was green.) The Subaru Meeps, what do I do? I hold down on the button and let my Grovers sound off, as they slowly kept walking in front of my truck they both flipped me the birdy. I pulled into the gas station, pay for the gas, and walk out and start pumping. Who do I see walk by the gas station while I was pumping gas? The same two brats that ran out in front of me! I told them running out into traffic is a pretty stupid thing to be doing. There response to me was “honk you!”. They were lucky they didn’t do that in front of an 18 wheeler! Anyway, thats my current story for the week.

I’m in So. cal and get that all the time from young and older idiots that think they can cross whenever they want regardless of what light color it is. I wanna honk so bad but I refrain from doing so unless they say something. The cops don’t seem to care about writing tickets to pedestrians that do stupid things.

Around here in Central Cali the cops will write anyone a ticket! Plus they were Running out in the middle of traffic at the busiest intersection in town. It wouldn’t surprise me if they got a ticket. Most of the time the police just tell them not to do it again.